(1) Monday, 9/25, 12:30 p.m., Jonny Isakson’s Office — Delivery of health care messages (see below for details).
(2) Tuesday, 9/26, 9 a.m., DeKalb County Commission — Delivery of petitions to take down the confederate obelisk in Decatur Square — many needed! Scroll down for details.
(3) Tuesday, 9/26, 12 noon, Woodruff Park — Healthcare/Voting Rights Rally. Scroll down for details!
(4) IMMEDIATE ACTION — SUBMIT PUBLIC COMMENT ON HEALTHCARE — By 1 p.m. Monday! Scroll all the way down.
(5) Check out wwww.AmericansofConscience.com for a weekly newsletter with actions to take each week + the Good News of each week!!!
TELL DEKALB COUNTY TO TAKE IT DOWN!
COUNTY COMMISSION MEETING
TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 26 – 9 A.M.
1300 COMMERCE DR. DECATUR, GA 30030
Now that the City of Decatur has gone on record supporting the removal of the white supremacist monument in Decatur Square, we need a strong showing of support to move the County to action! Please come and stand in support as Hate Free Decatur organizers and allies deliver more than 2,400 signatures on our petition and demand immediate action.
SIGN PETITION HERE: https://petitions.moveon.org/sign/remove-city-of-decaturs
Sen Isakson is our last hope and needs our support as we urge him to vote NO on the new healthcare bill. We visit his office on Monday 9/25 with a box filled with constituent’s messages and the video “A Petition From the Heart” imploring him to save our healthcare. Sen Isakson held telephone town halls. He sponsored the joint resolution condemning hate groups after Charlottesville. Now he is undecided about voting yes or no for Graham-Cassidy. Send us your message urging him to vote no, and we will print and deliver it… or join us at 12:30 at his Atlanta office.